CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Deron is 4 months old!!!

Well we took Deron to the Doctor today. Actually I made Chris take him all by himself. I had more important things to do, j/k, I was actually visiting teaching. Deron had to get shots today and I was so proud that Chris did it by himself. He wasn't one for going with me when the kids had to get shots. Something about not wanting to be the bad guy, but that's what mom's do best I guess. Anyway he said to start feeding Deron baby food twice a day because he is eating so much and so often. So here we go with numero dos. He should start sleeping better though. yeah! :)

1 comments:

Misty said...

Yay, I can't believe he's already 4 months! Way to go having Chris do the Dad thing. Hopefully we'll see ya'll this weekend. :)