CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

WORKING OUT!

So lately I have been working out really hard and I decided I would try the punching bag because I remember always getting a really good workout. So I started it a couple of days ago and I haven't been able to find my gloves. My hands are killing me. I feel like a crippled old woman. But I must say, I have lost more weight and hopefully I will break my goal. That would be awesome. But just a word to the wise....wear gloves so you don't hurt yourself. Love

2 comments:

Misty said...

You should come do DDR with me!! It's been amazing. I wish I had a punching bag...I'll bet it helps with some pent up frustrations. Yeah, I need one!

Loni said...

Thats what I like about it. I can get rid of all my frustrations without breaking anything. Though my hands do end up paying for it.