CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, I am My Mother After All.

Well I am signing up for our ward Fall Frenzy. Just to do some crafty things that I never thought I would be doing. It is something my Mom would be doing. Really crafty cutsie things. But here I am just tickled pink to get to do some of them. And I occasionally find myself saying things just like her. Not that it is a bad thing, but I never thought that I would do the same things like her after all. Guess I am just as good as she is. Thanks Mom. Love ya.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I love those moments when you realize it...it's kind of eerie. Make sure you post your finished project of all your cute crafy things!

Grandma Rindy said...

can i just say..........i love you
mom