CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Twilight Series

Well I am now on the last book and I have about 100 pages left to go. These books have been really good. I totally recommend them to anyone who has no life like me and sits at home all day. I read them in about 2 weeks. That is about 2000 pages give or take a few hundred. They have been amazing though. I am way excited about the movie coming out in November. You can bet that I will be there in line with all the other crazy females waiting to see it. Though I will claim that I am not as obsessed as some women I have been reading about on the internet. I don't belong to the Edward and Bella website fan club junk. I just enjoyed reading them. Anyway if you haven't read them yet then I suggest a good book series for ya. -L-

3 comments:

TIFFANI said...

So I took your advice from when I talked to you on the phone or text or whatever it was and I started the first book yesterday and I am about half way through it. It is totally one of those books that you look at the clock and your like okay just a few more pages, and you look at the clock an hour later and say the same thing!! HAHA But I hope to hear from you soon sorry I was on the phone with your mom when you called yesterday or I totally would have answered!! But yeah we need to hang out soon so just give me a call or whatnot!! Okay I loves ya girlie!

Loni said...

I told you it's addicting. I don't know if Justing would like it though. It's totally a chic flick kinda thing. I think every female in the world that has read the book wants Edward in a totally immoral kinda way. I have to admit I have found myself thinking the same throughout the books though. Ooops!

Misty said...

I'm still refusing to conform. Plus I heard the third book sucks at the end. But maybe one day when I have time to read....heh heh like that will ever happen...
:)